How To Configure gPanel
3. Click Google Workspace Marketplace apps.
4. Find gPanel on this list and make sure it is set to ON for everyone. If it's not on for everyone, click gPanel and then click Grant access.
Add secondary domains to gPanel
Any secondary domains that you wish to administrate with gPanel must be added in the Administration module.
1. On the left side navigation, hover over Administration and click Settings.
2. Click Secondary Domains, type in the secondary domain that you wish to add, then click the + icon.
3. Next click the Save button. gPanel will automatically index the users in that domain and you will now be able to administrate them.