How To Add a Resource in the Google Admin Console
Before you begin
Before you can start using a Google Meet Hardware kit, you have to add a resource to the Google Admin console.
You must have at least one building configured in your domain. You can find instructions on adding a building in the Admin console here. Once you have a building configured in the Admin console, you can add a new resource.
2. Click Open in the Resource Management section.
3. In the top left corner of your screen, make sure that Resources is selected in the dropdown.
4. Click on the yellow plus sign to add a new resource.
5. Fill out the correct information for the resource you are adding.
6. Once you have finished entering the correct information, click Add Resource to finalize it's creation. Please note that once a resource is added, it can take up to 24 hours before you can assign the resource to a Google Meet device.
Want more granular control of your buildings, resources, and calendars?
While the Google Admin console gives you basic control of the buildings and resources within your domain, gPanel offers more comprehensive management of your domain. If you want to protect your company’s data while efficiently managing your user settings, then you need gPanel. As a Promevo customer, you’ll receive free support from our Google certified specialists. Also, if you have a feature that you’d like to see in gPanel, our development team can make it happen.
To get more information, fill out the form linked below or you can start a free trial here! Don't forget, gPanel is available for free to organizations who purchase their Google Workspace licenses through Promevo! What are you waiting for?