How To Add Buildings in the Google Admin Console
Before you begin
Before you can start using a Google Meet Hardware kit, you have to add buildings in the Google Admin console. You need to configure your buildings so that you are able to attach a device to that building.
You have to have at least one building configured before adding a resource.
2. Click Open in the Resource Management section.
3. In the top left corner of your screen, click the dropdown that says Resources and click on Buildings.
4. Click on the yellow plus sign to add a new building.
5. Enter in the required information for your building. Clicking the pencil next to the address field will open a separate pop-up to fill in the address.
6. When you have entered all the required information, click Add Building.
Want more granular control of your buildings, resources, and calendars?
While the Google Admin console gives you basic control of the buildings and resources within your domain, gPanel offers more comprehensive management of your domain. If you want to protect your company’s data while efficiently managing your user settings, then you need gPanel. As a Promevo customer, you’ll receive free support from our Google certified specialists. Also, if you have a feature that you’d like to see in gPanel, our development team can make it happen.
To get more information, fill out the form linked below or you can start a free trial here! Don't forget, gPanel is available for free to organizations who purchase their Google Workspace licenses through Promevo! What are you waiting for?