Information about settings and payment contacts starts at 4:27 in the video.
Manage G Suite Subscription Settings & Payment Contacts
The settings page contains basic information about your organization, such as business name and address. The settings page also contains information about your payments contacts, which are contacts that receive billing notifications. The instructions below explain how to navigate to the settings page and manage these settings.
1. Go to gPanel. (You can access gPanel from https://gpanel.promevo.com or by clicking the application menu in your G Suite account and choosing gPanel which should be located towards the bottom of the pop-out).
- If you don’t have gPanel, you can install it from the G Suite Marketplace. You get gPanel for free if you purchase G Suite from Promevo. Read this article to learn how to install gPanel on your domain.
- If you don’t know what gPanel is, you can read more here: http://www.promevo.com/gpanel
2. On the left side navigation, hover over the dollar sign and click billing. If you do not see a menu like the one below, you may be currently set as a “User” within gPanel. If that’s the case, you’ll need to ask your domain administrator for access to gPanel.
3. You will be taken to the subscriptions page. This will show you details about your G Suite subscriptions and will be the billing home page.
4. Click actions, and then click manage settings.
5. This takes you to the settings page for your organization. You can edit any field by clicking the pencil icon. At the bottom of the page is a section for payments contacts. These are the billing contacts that we have for your company. You can add contacts by clicking add a new contact and you can remove a contact by clicking remove. These contacts will receive invoices and other billing notifications for your subscription(s).
6. You can select a contact to be the primary contact for your account by checking the box next to primary contact. The primary contact is the billing contact for your G Suite subscription. This is the contact that will be used for any additional licenses, and will be the person Promevo will contact with any payment-related questions.
7. If you make changes in any section on the settings page, make sure to click save.