Need to install gPanel on your domain? Here’s a quick and easy guide!
1. Go to the Google Admin console.
2. Click Apps.
3. Click G Suite Marketplace apps.
4. Click Add app to Domain Install list.
5. Search for gPanel, and then click Install App.
6. Review the various data access permissions that gPanel will be granted. Next check the Terms of Service acknowledgment and click Accept.
7. The installation of gPanel is complete. To launch the app, you can click on the Google Apps launcher in the upper right hand corner of your screen and then click on gPanel or you can go to gpanel.promevo.com.
More gPanel help
Now that you’ve got gPanel installed on your domain, check out these overviews of each section of gPanel:
- User Management Overview
- Directory Overview
- Drive Overview
- Sites Overview
- Devices Overview
- Reports Overview
- Tools Overview
- Administration Overview