1. Go to the Google Admin console.
2. Select Apps from the G Suite Admin panel. If you don’t see Apps, it may be listed under More Controls.
3. Click Marketplace Apps.
4. Click the plus sign in the upper right hand corner.
5. Search for gPanel, and then click Install App.
6. Review the various data access permissions that gPanel will be granted. Next, check the Terms of Service acknowledgment and click Accept.
7. The installation of gPanel is complete. To launch the app, you can click on the Google Apps launcher in the upper right hand corner of your screen and then click on gPanel or you can go to gpanel.promevo.com.