It’s really easy to add G Suite licenses in gPanel. Keep reading to find out how!
Before you begin
- This feature is not available if you are on a flex plan. If you are on a flex plan and need to add G Suite licenses in gPanel, you need to add more users. A license will be automatically added for the users created.
- If you don’t have gPanel, you can install it from the G Suite Marketplace. Also, you get gPanel for free if you purchase G Suite from Promevo. Read this article to learn how to install gPanel on your domain.
- If you don’t know what gPanel is, click here to learn about the comprehensive G Suite management software.
How to add G Suite licenses in gPanel
1. On the left side navigation, hover over the dollar sign and click billing.
If you do not see a menu like the one below, you may be currently set as a “User” within gPanel. If that’s the case, you’ll need to ask your domain administrator for access to gPanel. Especially if you are planning to complete more admin actions in the future.
2. This takes you to the subscriptions page. This will show you details about your G Suite subscriptions and will be the billing home page.
3. Find the subscription that you would like to add licenses to and click anywhere in the white box.
4. Once you click anywhere in the white box, the subscription details will open. Click add licenses.
5. Enter the amount of licenses you would like to add and click continue.
6. Depending on your plan, you will be taken to a payment methods page. Select your preferred payment method for these additional licenses and click continue.
7. Review your order of additional licenses and click confirm.