The video explanation starts at 1:35.
Before you begin, you must have at least one building configured in your domain. You can find instructions on adding a building in the Admin console here. Once you have a building configured in the Admin console, you can add a resource.
1. From the Admin console home page, click on Buildings and Resources.
2. Click Edit Resources.
3. In the top left corner of your screen, make sure that Resources is selected in the dropdown.
4. Click on the yellow plus sign to add a new resource.
5. Fill out the correct information for the resource you are adding.
6. Once you have finished entering the correct information, click Add Resource to finalize it’s creation.
Please note that once a resource is added, it can take up to 24 hours before you can assign the resource to a G Suite Meeting Solution device.