Here’s a quick and easy guide on how to set up notifications for your G Suite license count.
1. Go to gPanel. (You can access gPanel from https://gpanel.promevo.com or by clicking the application menu in your G Suite account and choosing gPanel which should be located towards the bottom of the pop-out).
- If you don’t have gPanel, you can install it from the G Suite Marketplace. You get gPanel for free if you purchase G Suite from Promevo. Read this article to learn how to install gPanel on your domain.
- If you don’t know what gPanel is, you can read more here: http://www.promevo.com/gpanel
2. On the left side navigation, hover over the dollar sign and click billing. If you do not see a menu like the one below, you may be currently set as a “User” within gPanel. If that’s the case, you’ll need to ask your domain administrator for access to gPanel.
3. You will be taken to the subscriptions page. This will show you details about your G Suite subscriptions and will be the billing home page.
4. Go to the subscription you would like to setup license count notifications for. Then click Actions, then click Manage settings.
5. Scroll down to notifications.
6. To turn on license count notifications, click the checkbox. If you’d like to turn these notifications off, click the checkbox again.
7. In the license threshold field, insert the number of licenses you would like to get a notification for. You will get a notification when your available licence count goes below this number.
8. In the number of days between notifications field, insert the number of days you’d like between notifications. If you would like to get notified everyday, put a zero in this box. Or if you don’t want to get notifications everyday, this number will be the number of days between your notifications.
*Put a zero in both the license threshold and number of days between notifications fields to get notifications everyday regardless of your license count.
9. The emails to notify section automatically pulls the payment contact(s) on your account. Select which emails should receive notifications.
10. Add any additional emails that you want to receive alerts that are not payments contacts in the “additional emails to notify” section. To remove emails from this section, click the X next to the email.
11. After you have all your settings configured, click Save.
12. After 24 hours, you will receive your first notification. It should look something like this: