If you’ve recently purchased a new Chrome device and need to enroll it in your domain, here’s a quick and easy guide just for you!
Note: You cannot enroll a Chrome device until you have received your welcome letter from Google.
Once you have it, you’ll want to enroll your Chrome device into your domain. Here’s how:
- Turn on the Chrome device and follow the onscreen instructions until you see the sign-in screen. Don’t sign in yet.
- Before signing in to the Chrome device, press Ctrl+Alt+E to go to the enrollment screen.
- Enter the username and password from your Google admin welcome letter, or the username and password for an existing G Suite user on your account that has eligibility to enroll.
Note: You can control which users can enroll in your domain with the Enrollment Permissions user policy.
- Click Enroll device. You’ll receive a confirmation message when you have successfully enrolled the device.
Once enrolled, you can find the device in your Admin console by clicking Device management > Chrome devices.
- Note: By default, devices are enrolled into the top-level organization for your domain. You can change where a device is enrolled with the Device Enrollment user policy.
If you found this helpful, click here to learn more about the Admin Console.