Do you want to lean how to add buildings in the Google Admin Console?
First things first—before you add a device to your resource calendar you need to configure your buildings so that you are able to attach a device to that building. You have to have at least one building configured before adding a resource. These instructions explain how to add a building in the Google Admin console.
1. From the Admin console home page, click on Buildings and Resources.
2. Click Edit Resources.
3. In the top left corner of your screen, click the dropdown that says “Resources” and click on Buildings.
4. Click on the yellow plus sign to add a new building.
5. Enter in the required information for your building. Clicking the pencil next to the address field will open a separate pop-up to fill in the address.
6. When you have entered all the required information, click Add Building.
And that’s how you add buildings in the Google Admin Console!