Before you can start using a Google Meet Hardware kit, you have to add buildings in the Google Admin console. You need to configure your buildings so that you are able to attach a device to that building. You have to have at least one building configured before adding a resource. These instructions explain how to add a building in the Google Admin console.
How to add buildings in the Google Admin console
1. From the Admin console home page, click on Buildings and Resources.
2. Click Open in the Resource Management box.
3. In the top left corner of your screen, click the dropdown that says Resources and click on Buildings.
4. Click on the yellow plus sign to add a new building.
5. Enter in the required information for your building. Clicking the pencil next to the address field will open a separate pop-up to fill in the address.
6. When you have entered all the required information, click Add Building.
Want more granular control of your buildings, resources, and calendars?
While the Google Admin console gives you basic control of the buildings and resources within your domain, gPanel offers more comprehensive management of your domain. Features like advanced user administration and superior domain security make gPanel a critical piece of any efficient G Suite domain. gPanel is highly rated not because of price or flash, but because of its simple and powerful functionality.
Don’t forget, gPanel is available for free to organizations who purchase their G Suite licenses through Promevo!