Keep your workforce productive with self-service Chromebooks
Suppose one of your employees forgets their laptop at home, leaves it on the bus, spills hot coffee all over it, or out of nowhere, the device just dies. What happens next? They’ll likely spend hours, maybe days, on the sidelines waiting for a new device, or urgently redirect valuable IT resources to repair the issue.
Grab and Go by Chrome Enterprise makes it easy for employees to pick up a Chromebook and get to work in seconds. It’s an entirely self-service program designed to keep employees productive without the need for IT assistance.
How it works
- Self-service: Centrally located racks of fully charged Chromebooks are readily available to borrow by any employee with a business account.
- Quick sign-in: The employee signs in to the Chromebook and the appropriate company management policies are immediately applied on startup. Thanks to Chrome Sync, all of the employee’s bookmarks, passwords, extensions, history, and personal settings are there- users can pick up right where they left off.
- Effortless return: When finished, the employee simply logs out and places the device back on the Grab and Go shelf. No resets or imaging are required because Chrome OS encrypts individual user profiles by default and data is wiped at the end of each session.
- 24/7 access: Because there is no check-in/out process or need for assistance from the IT department at any stage throughout the journey, devices are readily accessible for employees any time.
A Promevo Chrome Enterprise Specialist will analyze your current environment for Grab and Go application deployment, provide guidance for deployment of resources and even provide technical documentation of your deployment for future reference. Our team of deployment specialists can provide weekly syncs to administrators to discuss best practices for deployment of a Grab and Go solution and how to properly troubleshoot the Grab and Go environment. A certified Promevo Chrome Enterprise Engineer will:
- Perform an analysis of your current Google environment.
- Provide guidance to configure the Grab and Go application for successful deployment.
- Explain best practices for deploying the application to multiple locations/sites.
- Four, 1 hour, weekly working-sessions with a Promevo Engineer to discuss current progress on Grab and Go deployment, address any issues with deployment and provide technical guidance on deployment or GCP resources.
- Provide a solution validation document detailing issues and resolutions for reference.
Ensure productivity with Grab and Go
Employee productivity gets a boost due to increased autonomy and reduced reliance on a single device. This means your employees don’t have to put up with disruptive troubleshooting or technology barriers.
For IT administrators, on-boarding the program is also almost instant due to Chrome’s built-in features, which enable inter-device functionality with our cloud-native OS. Additionally, IT administrators no longer need to waste time on inventory issues, and instead can focus on larger business challenges and driving the company forward.
To find out more about the Grab and Go device loaner program, or to speak with one of our Chrome Enterprise Specialists please fill out your information below. You can reach out to email@example.com or 888.380.1061. Check out Promevo.TV for more information on Grab and Go!